The price(Nrs 240) mentioned above is for one kit only. One box containing 5 kits and cost Nrs 1200.
Simple ways to track Ovulation at Home
Know the special 2 days of ovulation
In females, every month when there is an increase in Luteinizing hormone(LH), then Ovulation happens.
If the test result is positive, the next 2 days is the best time to conceive.
When to test?
The ovulation period just comes once a month. You must follow these steps
Step 1: Calculate the length of the Menstrual Cycle or monthly period
Let’s take an example:
– Previous period date: 11th July 2019
– Last period date: 8th August 2019
– Monthly period Length: 29 days (From the first day of the period to the first day of the next period)
Note: If your periods are irregular, then take an average of the last three months
In most women, the period length is 28 days, in an average
Step 2: Calculate the Testing Day
– In our example, the length of the cycle is 29 days
– Subtract 17 from 29 which becomes 12 Days
– Start using the Ovulation test kit from the 12th day of the last menstrual cycle
– According to the above sample dates, it would be 19th August 2019 to 23rd August
Testing Time for best result:
– Between morning 10:00 AM to 8:00 PM, daily at same time
– The best result is received between 12 PM to 2:00 PM
Step 3: How to use and read the test strip?
– Put 3 drops of urine in the small circle slot
– Wait for 3 to 5 minutes
– If the test strip shows two dark lines(C & T), it is considered positive. The next two days are the best time for conceiving.
– If the test strip shows one dark(T) line or one dark(T) and one light(C), it is considered Negative. You have to test the next day again at the same time.
– If the test strip shows NO lines, the test is invalid and test again with another device.
– The result is invalid after 10 mins
Note: The sample of the first urine of the morning is not preferred.